Trusted advisors for the professional service sector
Expertise & client focus Roach Morgan-Jones is a boutique accounting firm with offices in Tamworth, Narrabri and Coonabarabran. We take pride in delivering professional accounting and taxation services to our small and medium sized business clients. We’re experts in the agricultural and professional services sectors and so we’re also able to offer business advisory services as an added benefit to help your business succeed.
At Roach Morgan-Jones we’ll make sure your business meets its compliance requirements whilst providing timely access to the information you need to make informed decisions. We’re progressive, caring and aim to provide business accounting services tailored to you. Our client focus means your interests are always taken care of.
How We Help
Roach Morgan-Jones prepare Financial Statements as a formal record of your financial activities for your business, required for taxation, financing and investment purposes.
At Roach Morgan-Jones we make sure you stay on top of your taxation obligations. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes to the tax laws.
We provide a range of bookkeeping assistance, whether you want us to take complete control or just help around your month end or GST returns.
I’m delighted to be leading Roach Morgan-Jones, the merger of my firm, Key Business Advisory and Morgan-Jones & Co. Although Rob Morgan-Jones will retire in July he will continue on as consulting partner.
I’d like to assure everyone that it’s business as usual for us and you can continue to expect excellent service and support. I’ve been out and about the last few weeks meeting many of my new clients in the Tamworth, Narrabri and Coonabarabran areas and look forward to meeting more of you over the coming months.
Many of you probably already know about my background, as I’m a Tamworth local myself and live just outside on the family farm with my husband and three children. I’ve been an accountant for nearly 20 years but also have a background in farming and agriculture was my first degree. You can read more about me here.
For my Key Business Advisory clients little will change. There will be some small changes for clients formerly with Morgan-Jones & Co but in the main things will remain the same. We can assure you of the following:
- You will continue to work with the Rhona, Lesley, Belinda and Milica as you have in the past.
- Contact information; telephone and mail address will remain the same.
- All of the services provided in the past will continue to be offered. Both the Narrabri and Coonabrabran offices will be serviced by me in the same location and manner as Rob has done for many of you up to 30 years.
As with any changeover there are a few things that will be different;
- The firm will be known by the new name of Roach Morgan-Jones.
- We will be moving our main offices to 12A Bourke Street around the end of July this year.
- Our e-mail addresses will change. There will be more information to come later in the year on these changes.
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call. In the meantime, I very much look forward to meeting and working with you.