I’m delighted to be leading Roach Morgan-Jones, the merger of my firm, Key Business Advisory and Morgan-Jones & Co. Although Rob Morgan-Jones will retire in July he will continue on as consulting partner.
I’d like to assure everyone that it’s business as usual for us and you can continue to expect excellent service and support. I’ve been out and about the last few weeks meeting many of my new clients in the Tamworth, Narrabri and Coonabarabran areas and look forward to meeting more of you over the coming months.
Many of you probably already know about my background, as I’m a Tamworth local myself and live just outside on the family farm with my husband and three children. I’ve been an accountant for nearly 20 years but also have a background in farming and agriculture was my first degree. You can read more about me here.
For my Key Business Advisory clients little will change. There will be some small changes for clients formerly with Morgan-Jones & Co but in the main things will remain the same. We can assure you of the following:
- You will continue to work with the Rhona, Lesley, Belinda and Milica as you have in the past.
- Contact information; telephone and mail address will remain the same.
- All of the services provided in the past will continue to be offered. Both the Narrabri and Coonabrabran offices will be serviced by me in the same location and manner as Rob has done for many of you up to 30 years.
As with any changeover there are a few things that will be different;
- The firm will be known by the new name of Roach Morgan-Jones.
- We will be moving our main offices to 12A Bourke Street around the end of July this year.
- Our e-mail addresses will change. There will be more information to come later in the year on these changes.
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call. In the meantime, I very much look forward to meeting and working with you.